Welcome to our website

Hello, I would like to welcome you to my site. 
My site is about protecting nature and animals that are endangered.
You can also give me some comment in the guestbook because I would be happy to know your opinion.
I also prepared a nice video for you down on this site so watch it and I hope you´ll enjoy this website.

Why should we protect nature?

Earth is our home and we have to love it. In earth are things humans needed but they destroy them and never worry about it. “Many animals are in extinction because of earth destruction."Animals are disappearing since people don't save nature. “Flora and fauna is destroying because we don't take care of it.”Flora and fauna hurt because of all the damages we have done to it. “Global warming is happening over and over but no one think about it.” Global warming is occurring all over earth but we don't care about it. All this is happening because we never worry about our home and its problems. All of us don't save the beautiful paradise god gave us.

Extinction

“Many animals are in extinction because of earth destruction. Animals are in extinction because new species are better in getting and on living space. Others are in extinction because of changes and destruction of nature. People hunt animals and destroy their home. They also put other animals for getting their resources and environment. Animal's extinction happens because of humans.”All nature helps us survive, but one day, many problems will face and we will be sorry about not protecting nature.

Global warming

Global warmingalso makes disease spread all over many countries so many people die. It makes increase the intensity of heat waves and cause hurricanes or tornadoes.” Global warming makes diseases spread through out the world and kill many animals. It also affects heat so animals start dying because they don't adapt to the environment, plants and humans, too. Global warming has many effects in humans and in nature. The diseases and heat make nature destroy little by little and also make some geographic accidents like hurricanes or tornadoes. All the diseases damage all living things and some times all nature.

“It also happens because we waste water.” We also waste water in things we don't really need and global warming starts advancing. Water is important but we don't realize the importance and waste it always. People never take care of the things they need and that only nature can give them. All humans need water but everyone ignores that and starts wasting it in silly things. We ignore the things we need for surviving specially water and we don't realize that ignorance all of us have.

If you want to see some of my another websites click one of these:

how Recycling can save the world

something about our Earth

Universe and it´s secrets

© copyright

Poll

Do you like my website?

Yes (437)
99%

No (3)
1%

Total votes: 440

Homepage

More of my sites

26/06/2013 15:41
If you want to see some of my another websites and learn something more about earth and universe click one of these:   Recycling Earth Universe

News

Information about Site

26/06/2013 09:23
Hello, we would like to welcome you to our site.  Our site is about protecting nature and...